COVID-19 Office Protocols
To all our patients,
Our top priority is to keep our patients and staff protected from exposure to the COVID-19 virus. We wanted to give you an update below on the status of the practice during the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
We are fully open and scheduling all appointments and surgeries.
We want to share with you the steps we are taking in the office to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
- We continue to follow CDC and state guidelines to screen the provider and staff daily on their temperature and symptoms.
- The Provider and staff are wearing masks
- Staff is screening patients’ symptoms when scheduling their appointment and again when they arrive to the office for their appointment
- We are limiting the number of patients in the office to adhere to social distancing
- We are asking that companions stay in the car and wait out of the office unless absolutely needed
- We are asking that children stay home
- Patients are required to wear a face covering
- Exam rooms, as well as all touched surfaces in the office, are sanitized between patients
- Gloves and hand sanitizer are provided for the kiosk check-in
- Covid testing is available…however if you have symptoms please refer to your PCP, ER or Urgent Care
- Staff is tested bi-weekly
- Antibody testing is now available